Friday, February 08, 2008

Red-Handed! JMWW Anthology Volume 2

Folks, I'm delighted to be anthologized again. This time, it's the JMWW annual, which is an offshoot of their awesome web mag. I just got my contributor copy in the mail. Yay!

The anthology is fabulous, and available via Lulu. Here's a great example of how POD technology puts power into the hands of the people, enabling indie web-based litmags to publish print editions, without breaking the bank. It's a smartly edited, fresh collection, and an honor to be included. These folks at JMWW are going places.



3 comments:

Sandra Novack said...

Congrats, Anne! Is it okay that I linked you to my blog? Back channel me, if you'd prefer not to be listed: novackgottshalls@bellsouth.net

Take good care,
Sandy

katrina said...

Congratulations, Anne!

Anne Elliott said...

Sandy, I love the dog, and of course it's OK to link to me! Sorry it took me so long to say so.

And Katrina, thanks!