Saturday, December 30, 2006

Wilbur's Christmas Hangover



Okay, we have one spoiled doggy here. We took him up to Buffalo for a not-white Christmas with Hubby's family. I don't know if it was the lack of snow that got the dog depressed, or the fact that his hip hurts, which may be arthritis and may be something else, but all he wanted to do was sleep on Grandma's bed. Which he's not allowed to do, but we left on a day trip to Toronto, and the dog took liberties.

Here's a piece of Toronto, by the way, shot near the very diverse Kensington Market. I had never been there before and I absolutely loved it. Hubby says we can move there if another Bush gets elected in '08. Then we got caught in a bad traffic jam and we started to rethink that plan.





Christmas was quiet, except the present part, which got the dog wound up. I tried to tell him that Christmas was about the baby Jesus but he didn't get it. He likes opening gifts, ripping the paper. I wish we had video, it's pretty funny. Here he is in the joyful aftermath.

4 comments:

Myfanwy Collins said...

I love Wilbur. Sorry his hip hurts, though. We got a little bit of snow yesterday and Darby wants to be outside every second he can.

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with your doggie too!

christopherlee said...

sooo cute :) Happy New Year

Anne Elliott said...

Thanks, guys!