Friday, December 15, 2006

Interview in Until Monday--718 in the House!

Hi folks, sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I've been busy reading (Tennessee Williams), writing (fiction), and prepping for the holidays.

The incomparable poet and memoirist Cheryl Burke interviewed me for this interesting publication, Until Monday. It's a Brooklyn guide and more. Check it out! I'm gonna bookmark this site. They have good tips on places off the beaten path where I can go off my diet. Plus profiles on my fellow boroughites, and cool event info.

Hope you are staying sane, dry, and warm. My thoughts go out to my family in the Pacific Northwest, who have been unreachable in the power outage. I trust they are okay, they are hardy, smart, and are probably hunkering down to wait it out.

2 comments:

Rob K said...

Nice interview, Anne. I especially like the line "Dyker Heights Christmas lights, creepy but entertaining." Right on target!

Hope all is well with the family.

Hailey said...

Awesome blog you have herre