Sunday, January 21, 2007

I Love You, Let's Meet: The Musical

Check out the trailer my write-club cronie Virginia Vitzthum did (with some very talented friends), for her new book, I LOVE YOU, LET'S MEET: ADVENTURES IN ONLINE DATING. It features cats! And a ukulelist!





Book trailers, who'd'a thunk it? I had the opportunity to read this book as it was coming to life, and it's riveting. I don't date any more (except going to the movies with my sweet hubby), and boy, times have changed. She dissects the primary conundrum of dating in the internet age--what happens when you fall in love with someone's writing, but it's not the same in real life? How does one use the resource of the internet to find compatible people, when there are too many people to choose from? Is it like shopping for humans? When does the shopping end? But too, is it good to be able to ask for what you really want? And isn't it nice to be able to craft a profile, and put art into how you put yourself out there?

I can't wait to read the finished book. Hope you enjoy the musical version.

No comments: