Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm Off to the West Coast

I probably won't post for at least a week. I'm off to Seattle and Los Angeles for an overdue visit with my family, plus a couple college pals. I look forward to walking some REAL hills. These gentle slopes of Brooklyn don't quite cut it for this western girl. My brother is even talking about a real hike, to Wallace Falls in the Cascade mountains. If I attempt it, I promise pics for you all.

In the meantime, enjoy wildman poet Todd Colby's brand new blog, Glee Farm.

Or spoil the surprise of Project Runway's big 4 finalist collections, pic links are at Project Rungay. Nice threads! Okay, I admit it. This craftaholic is obsessed with that show. Problem-solving, oddball characters, and needlework. What more could you ask for?

See you all in a week.

No comments: