Friday, March 16, 2007

It's About Time...

OK, so if spring won't stick outside, at least I can spring clean my blog. The new colors are in deference to those of you who wear glasses. Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to use a white background. If y'all demand it, I will. Seems to be the way things are going out there in webland.

But the bigger change--I updated my sidebar. Stale links removed, and new links added! Finally I've linked to such terrific bloggers as Mary Akers, Barbara Demarco-Barrett (Pen on Fire), Ed Champion (Return of the Reluctant), Pia Mascaro (Maria Pia), Sean Carman, Jennifer Prado (Emerge--New Authors), Baby Daddy (Steve Almond), Kelly Spitzer, and Susan Henderson (Litpark).

Also not to be missed, links to podcasts: Writers on Writing, This American Life (now free!), Bat Segundo, and Everything Acting, in addition to the ones I had.

Hope you enjoy. Complain and compliment as necessary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the link, Anne!