Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Off to Look for Bigfoot

This blog will probably go dormant over the next couple of weeks while I'm away. I'll be visiting my Washington and Oregon family, attending Tin House Workshops, keeping an eye out for the Sasquatch, and missing my Brooklyn family, pet hair and all. The separation anxiety is already kicking in.

The good news is I'll bring a camera, so if I happen to see Bigfoot or any other wildlife, I'll do my best. I'll take good notes at Tin House and report back if anything is reportable, but probably upon my return.

4 comments:

christopherlee said...

Who is housesitting?It is New York you know.

Anne Elliott said...

Maybe I'll post my address for the robbers.

Ha!

Actually, I'm traveling solo. The rest of my household is staying. I'm gonna miss 'em bad!

christopherlee said...

party on Annie :)

Rob K said...

Enjoy, Anne