Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Been Tagged

Well, folks, I got back from Bigfoot country in one piece. I'll post my impressions soon, when and if I find my little diary. (Wah! Is it lost in Portland? Months of daily journaling, left in some seat cushions?)

Meanwhile, I met Linera Lucas at the Tin House Workshops, and she just tagged me! Okay, why not, I'll play.

Rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Facts About Me:
1. I share a birthday with the adorable and talented Thom Yorke. I wish that meant more than it does.
2. I have been known to fall asleep in my dinner. My loved ones know to pull the plate away.
3. I once had a phobia of shrunken balloons. Now I can look at them but not touch them.
4. I fell for my husband the first time I ever saw him. He had dimples. He was wearing a red union suit under his blue jeans, and he used a red handkerchief.
5. I don't mind flying but getting TO the airport on time really freaks me out.
6. I don't suck at miniature golf. I suck at all other sports.
7. I am totally faking it at my job. I have a feeling I am not alone.
8. I collect Hello Kitty paraphernalia.

And I'll tag the following not-eight bloggers, but TOTALLY WON'T BE OFFENDED if they don't participate, because I'm here to have fun, not to harrass:
Rob Lenihan (The Luna Park Gazette)
Christopher Lee (Dada to Prada)
Cheryl Burke (The B List)
Virginia Vitzthum (I Love You, Let's Meet)
Carol Novack (I am not who I think I am or is it whom?)
Todd Colby (Glee Farm)
Chartreuse Velour (Lengths of Comfy Verdure)

3 comments:

Carol Novack said...

Oh Anne --- you HAD to do this to me. Ok, ok, I'll sink to the occasion and think up something to put down, but then I have to figure out if I know as many as 8 bloggers. Well, maybe.
At least, I don't have to tell them that if they don't play along, they won't get a gift from God.

Glad to see you back!

I AM NOT

christopherlee said...

I'm in. More soon.

Yogurt Recipes said...

Thoughtful blog thanks for posting.